• Right-click on your desktop and select
• A new window displaying several tabs will appear. Select the tab called "Settings."
• In the next window, there should be a small box called, "Screen Area." In this box is a slide that allows you to adjust your screen resolution. Slide it to "1024 by 768 pixels."
• Click "OK."
• A confirmation window will appear that reads, "Windows will now apply your new desktop settings...." Click "OK."
• A new window, called Monitor Settings, will appear with a message that says, "Your desktop has been reconfigured. Do you want to keep these settings?" Click "Yes."
• Your screen will flicker and perhaps go black for a second or two - don't worry. When it is done, your resolution - and your view - will be changed.
• In the Apple Menu, select "Control
• Select the control panel called, "Monitors" or "Monitors and Sound," then "Monitor."
• Change resolution in box to 1024x768. Click okay.
• Your screen might flicker and perhaps go black for a second or two - don't worry. When it is done, your resolution - and your view - will be changed.
*These instructions will work for most workstations. However, your operating system may require a slightly different process.